Vicinity Greenwall Maintenance
Follow the steps below to ensure you get the best out of your Vicinity Greenwall
- Ensure the tanks have a reliable water source to never run dry
- Water needs to be cleaned regularly of debris, leaves and silt build-up
- Check for salt build-up in the pump, pipes or filters if fertilisers are used
- Ensure the pump filter is cleaned regularly by removing and running under a tap
- Ensure a stable electricity supply to the transformer
- If situated outside, the transformer must be in a water-proof housing.